The adventurer can easily travel to TRIBHUM theme park. There are Airport buses, Public Vans and Taxi from Phuket International airport all day at the arrival terminal and from Downtown to TRIBHUM
Airport Bus Phuket, departing every 1 hourfrom 7:30 am - 9:30 pm, transfer between the Airport and Phuket Town, get off at the Central Phuket Station.Please book and check the schedule at
or Call: 080 465-5666
Public vans,Getting off at Central Phuket Station. Please check the schedule and fares at the service point.
Free shuttle van round trip all day,Transfer between Central Patong and Central Phuket from 11: 00-21: 15 hrs.
More than 40 airlines from all over the world operate flights to Phuket International Airport. The airport is well-connected to Bangkok with direct flights from Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport. To check flight schedule, click here.
From Bangkok, use Thonburi-Pak Thor Road (Highway 35) and then Highway 4 to travel through NakhonPathom, Ratchaburi, Petchaburi, PrachuabKhiri Khan, Chumporn and Ranong. From Ranong, drive through Kraburi District and Kaper District to PhangNga province and then to Kuraburi District, Takua Pa District, Thai Muang District,andKokKloy District. Take ThaoThepkasattri Bridge, better known as Sarasin Bridge, to cross the sea to Phuket.Total distance is 817 kilometers.
There are daily bus services, both air-conditioned and non-air conditioned, from the Southern Bus Terminal in Bangkok to Phuket. It takes 10-12 hours to travel approximately 900 kilometers to the island. For more information, please contact
- Southern Bus Terminal Bangkok, Tel. 0 2894 6122
- Phuket Bus Terminal, Tel. (0) 7621 1480
- Transport Co Ltd., Tel. (0) 24347192, 024345557-8
- As an important seaport with high traffic of cargo ships and passenger cruises from all over the world, Phuket offers a great choice for sea travel. Please check with travel agents for more details.
- Although there are no direct train services to Phuket, you may explore train experience by taking a train to SuratThani station (in PhunPhin District) and catching a bus to Phuket which takes around 4 hours. For more information, call the State Railways of Thailand at 1690, (0) 2223 7010, (0) 2223, 7020, (0) 2220 4334.
- A tuktuk can carry up to 6 persons and costs around 40-100 baht for a short distance ride. For a longer distance, a tuktuk ride can cost as much as 300-600 baht per trip. Don’t forget that the price varies a lot depending on your bargaining skill!
- A rot song thaew, basically a local pick-up truck, is certainly a signature of this island town. The blue and yellow rot song thaewleaves every 15 minutes from the fresh market in the city and runs around the island from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m. every day. There are no specific stops. When you want to get off, press the button and the driver will stop, as simple as that.
- Taxi is available in Phuket town. Take it only when the meter is turned on. Otherwise, a taxi ride can cost your fortune.
- Motorcycle taxis are everywhere and can be easily spotted by their red or green vest. Before taking a ride, bargain for a good price.
- Rent a car or a motorcycle is easy as many car rental offices and shops are scattered around the island. Present your valid driving license, get your car or motorcycle, and you will be ready for your journey. Price range from 700-800 baht per day, not including fuel.
- Rental motorcycle rate is approximately 200 baht per day for a small bike and about 1,000 baht per day for a big bike.
- Traffic in Phuket can be chaotic. It is better to drive if you are an experienced driver.
- Drive with great care
- Always wear a helmet when you are on a motorcycle. A ride without a helmet is illegal,and the fine fee is 500 baht.
- Carry and present your driving license when you rent a car
- Before you rent a car, make sure that the rental car shop is reliable,and the price includes insurance
- Carefully check the car and motorcycle before you start. If you find any scratch or dented area, inform the shop for a record and always make sure that the vehicle comes with insurance
- An insurance policy is not included in the rental contract. It is recommended that you have your insurance or buy an additional insurance policy so that you will be covered in case a car accident.